Thursday, July 03, 2008

Update?

Hello. Today was tiring. I'm sleepy. I couldn't keep my eyes open when I was walking to the busstop. Well, around 9:30AM I walked to the 28 stop to go to Math camp, sis called and said she wanted to go to Pete's Coffee, so we went. Dannng, coffee is so expensive now. So, then we left after she got her coffee. We waited for the bus. We went to the library after Math camp and I checked out tons of books, and now none of them appeal to me. Where are all the nice teen romance novels at?! Grrr. I want to read more Zane books. LOL too bad most of the books aren't even around. Hmm, well I need to read more of these cute love stories. Where are they?! Someone help me please. Well I'm bored as well as annoyed. The same stupid muddaeshole, keeps coming around, I wish he didn't. He annoys the life out of me. Jeez, well whatever so.. boyfriend is going to leave tomorrow, for 2 weeks, I'm gunna miss him a lot. That sucks. PGA on July 12th. Yay. I need 30 bucks tho. But yeah, nothing else besides that. I want to read but these books suck. The only books that won't bore me are R.L. Stine books. AWESOME. Totally. I kinda want to sleep, but that's what nighttime is for, so I'll save it for later when I can't open my eyes anymore. I want contacts. I want a a lot actually. I wish I weren't so materialistic sometimes. I don't NEED it. Blaaah. Well I think this is it for today. I'm not doing much tomorrow for Fourth of July, maybe I'll get to see my Aunt, Uncle, and baby cousin at least I won't see that annoying boy tomorrow, but then again boyfriend's leaving for Vegas. Blaaah. That's okay, I'll have my own fun. Well yeah ttyl!

No comments:

©