Friday, July 24, 2009

Shop shop shop!!!

Currently watching What Not to Wear.

So, I went shopping today, with my Honeybee. Went to Footaction to buy some regular sneakers. I ended up buying the white converse and a converse bag. HOT!!! I asked for the classic black ones, but they said they didn't have it. UGH, not cool. I ended up going online and seeing that Finishline is like $6 cheaper!

Not cool, again.

So.. now, I'm going to return the converse I got at Footaction and go to Finishline. Since I printed off a $10 off coupon when you spend $60+.

Ugh, what a drag, but at least I'll be able to see my honeybee again!

Whatevs, on the other side I watched The Ugly Truth. It. Was. Hilarious. "Do you flick the bean?" Everyone should watch it!

However, I was pretty pissed off in the movie theaters, thus not being able to enjoy the movie to its fullest. These stupid girls all around me were talking. Not whispering.. but TALKING, loudly. Every single noise that came out of their mouths were totally uncalled for and unnecessary. Ugh, so Ann Oying.

A bunch of brides to be get to pick some wedding dresses out. And 3 lucky winners get something extra.

I have so much to blog about since my hiatus! It's overwhelming and I don't even know where to begin! Still, it's going to be an entry for another day.

On another note, I don't feel so healthy. Eating out with honeybee, almost everyday. I haven't been drinking a lot of water or eating a lot of fruits and vegetables. Plus, we both need to save money for future expenses of course, so I guess we're both trying to save money. Eating out maybe once a month? Movies maybe once a month? No unnecessary expenses!

That's all for today, folks!

No comments:

©