Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunny day!

Whoo hoo! It's a sunny day today. I want to buy a bag... Big, black, double hand straps and a shoulder strap. And then I'm going to buy a Northface backpack. But the new generation North Face backpacks are really bleh.

Anyways, so I freaking studied all morning for my permit test. Hopefully, I pass the first time, but I have 2 more tries if I fail. Gah, I'm so excited but scared! I don't wanna fail, omggg. Too bad today is Sunday, or I would've been able to go. I'll just go tomorrow. Review some more tonight. Please don't fail me!

So, currently watching my sister pluck her eyebrows and they are totally uneven, haha.

I'm totally bored right now. Ugh.. my baby cousin is still sleeping! Lan zhu! I wanna play with her and give her Kix cereal to eat.

No comments:

©