Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trying to go vegetarian

VEGETARIAN?! Yes, pls.

I have a goal everyone. To be a vegetarian for at least 6 months. VEGETARIAN, not vegan. I do not plan to omit all animal products from my diet. I've always felt bad for eating animals... but chicken tastes sooo good!

I plan to be meat free on the first of August until February of 2010. Wish me luck!

If all goes well, I will set a goal for 1 year. If all goes well on the one year, I will be going vegetarian for what most likely will be the rest of my life. But I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Everything is going into speculation right now. I will still have to research where I will receive protein and etc. So, with that I will be keeping everyone posted and updated! I have always thought of being vegetarian when I was little. Maybe I should try it.

Enough about vegetarian.

I didn't go to Foot Action to return the white Chucks. Turns out they were a total deal! I'm still in need of the original black ones. ^^

I haven't been keeping up with my Degrassi: The Next Generation lately. Busy busy me. Going out all day and night. I have been keeping up with a different series, however.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Young and Dangerous.


The most awesomest series of triad movies, EVER! I wouldn't say the sequels are very up to the standard as the first installment of the Young and Dangerous series, but oh well. I'm not a movie critic.

I watched #1 since I was little and forever remembered it. I never watched the sequels to them, however. Until this year! It was totally cool. Just watch them for yourselves.

So, enough about that. I'm pretty hungry. I didn't eat dinner yet. And its kinda late. I'm totally going to have a huge bowl of Kix cereal when I get home later. ^^

I'm still trying to figure out a pseudonym that's ME. I just don't know what yet. But I'm pretty sure I'll find out soon enough. If anyone has any ideas. It'll be my pleasure to take it into consideration!

Until next time...

No comments:

©