Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Retards at Costco

OMG SO MUCH TO UPDATE. No time to keep this up, though.

I will however tell you about today.

I went to Costco with my family. We went for about 10-20 minutes. My mom was still at the Deli roaming for more samples. My dad and I started walking to the lanes. We weren't pushing any carts, since we didn't buy too much stuff anyway.

My dad happened to walk in front of this BALD idiot pulling on his cart, probably with his mother.

His "mother", "accidentally" rammed into my dad's heel.

My dad said, "HEY!" Since they didn't apologize at all.

This stupid BALD bitch, has the balls to say, "Well you shouldn't have been walking in front of us."

I retaliated with, "AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RUDE."

This stupid idiot then shuts up.

His mother, or whatever that ugly bitch was, said sorry. Was it a sincere apology? HELL NO.

She said it not in a rude manner, but in a way that was like, "why do you care if I rammed into you, get over it." or a "shut up" sorry. And to say sorry AFTER your stupid, poor, pathetic excuse for a man said, "you didn't have to walk in front of us."

ARE YOU STUPID?! That's an INSULT to stupid people. Stupid people would have manners to say sorry after they've done something wrong.

My dad says, "God damn it, FUCK YOU."

WHO IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD SAYS, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WALKING IN FRONT OF US." That's like driving and you just ram into the car ahead of you and say, "you shouldn't have been driving in front of me."

WHAT. THE. FUCK? I previously had an experience at Costco as well. It was the weekend of my birthday.

This stupid lady. She bought a TON of stuff to the register. She even had a coupon book of hers. She was at the register for at least 20 minutes flipping through her coupon book. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?! Why can't you rip all your coupons before you get to the register. This bitch had the audacity to walk away like nothing happened as well.

NO SHAME. AT. ALL.

Why are people that shop at Costco so DAMN stupid?! Piss me off. Today's altercation was the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say. I just cannot fathom what HELL HOLE he crawled out from. Pathetic, pathetic. No wonder you're 25+ and balding. You deserve it.

WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO STUPID IDIOTS AT COSTCO?!

I say they should be banned!

No comments:

©