Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update on story plus more.

I updated the story! Twice in one day. I'm really excited!!! I'm still working out the kinks in the story and stuff and some things may not make sense. Baby said it was really good! :)

So I had work last night until 11PM. What a drag, I don't like closing. But it's all good. Baby picked me up and we went to get some crepes. YUM! It was awesome. Then baby dropped me off at home and left. I finally got my paycheck for last week! And I want this week's paycheck too! Rawr.

I woke up this morning around 11PM. What a lazy pig! Whatever, I woke up and took a shower and washed my hair! I curled it for the first time since I got it cut back in January. May I say I look RATHER MATURE! Keke. I like it. It took my a while to get used to curling it though. I used my Conair straightener instead of the typical curling iron! I couldn't get the hair in the back, but oh well.

We planned on going to Japantown to get this white bag that I've been eyeing for FOREVER!

It's totally cute. Plus I wore the cute black bow shoes I got from Ross. I totally need to post up pictures, this blog is getting boring and plain. Plain Jane.

I bought this white watch that I've been wanting for a while too. It's so cute. I asked the cashier girl if there was instruction manuals. I guess not. Boo. Then she offered to set the time for me. Then she asked what time I woke up. I said 6.

OBVIOUSLY IT WOULD 6AM, NO? Then she asked, in the AM right? Well no duh! Grrr, do I look like a lazy pig that sleeps all day and wakes up at 6PM. Waste my whole day right there.

I guess that's all. Read the update on my story! :D I have school tomorrow. Boohoo, I should wake up at about 5:50AM and get on the early bus too, so it's not as crowded.

No comments:

©