Monday, March 15, 2010

Another birthday entry?!?!?!?!

Yes, here is another one. Bet you're tired of reading my birthday business eh? TOO BAD! Bear with me now.

Finally had my birthday dinner with my group of friends at a Thai restaurant. Yum yum, the chicken wings are delish!

I curled my hair, and unfortunately by dinner time it look like effing rat tails. :/ Oh well.

Commenced dinner and everyone ordered. Had the chicken pad thai as usual. Talked and took pictures after dinner and there was a cake! D: and an ice cream cone for me.

Honey bought me a cake to celebrate. :) Cut the cake and ate some more then we went outside and took some pictures.

Went to karaoke after that and sang our hearts out for about an hour and a half.

After karaoke we went to get some dessert. Unfortunately, this is the second bad experience I had with that restaurant. -___-' Most of us wrote instructions on our orders and they got it wrong! D:<>:] Here are pictures! Enjoy!


Yums Thai food!

Thai iced tea.

Pretty flower straw paper wrapper. :P

Chicken wings!


My love.

My cuties. ♥

Cake!


Cutting the cake!

Skin vs. tights lol.

From Jenny Tang. ♥


Group pic pls!

卡拉OK

Didn't know Aaron Carter was a female music artist...

Sing your hearts out!



Greeeen appos!

PARFAIT!

Yum a licious!

Honeybee ♥

Illustration by Amy. :)


Luis

Mina ♥

Bominji ♥

Jasmine ♥

Presents yay!

P.S. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PRESENTS AND COMING TO CELEBRATE WITH ME. :) ♥

No comments:

©