Monday, March 22, 2010

6 things that annoy me about college

1. Bring your own writing instruments to class. Please!!! Stop coming to class unprepared. I don't want to be 2 ears away listening to you ask for a pencil while there is a test. Why do you bring a whole backpack to class with nothing in it? Is the backpack a fashion statement? Because the whole backpack wearing fad has been LONG gone.

2. Don't talk and pay attention to lecture. It annoys me when I have to listen to your unworthy, petty little tidbits about your life while a lecture is going on. I am paying for my education and I'm assuming that you are paying for yours as well. Please respect others' education even if you don't have any respect for yours. It's class not a fucking cafeteria. KTHX

3. Don't pick a class your girlfriend or boyfriend is going to be in. You both will end up being anti-social and talk all the way through lecture.

4. Don't chew gum like a cow. EWUH! You're not a cow, and the gum isn't grass.

5. This is school not a runway. Don't need to dress in your finest pearls, highest dollar value Chanel bag or your dinky Coach bag as your backpack.

6. Don't come in late and sit next to me. I chose to sit alone for a reason... bitch.

No comments:

©