Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boring!

Hello everyone! Today was just another boring day like usual. I went to church yay. I love church. I found a nice new Bible verse. When you are angry, do not sin, and be sure to stop being angry before the end of the day. Do not give the devil a way to defeat you. - Ephesians 4:26-27 I like this one very much plus it applies to me. My parents constantly remind me of how bad my temper is. Well anyways. I came home from church around 12 ish ate lunch with the family I went to sleep right afterwards until around 3 when my mom decided to wake my lazy butt up. Went to gma's house and ate dinner now I'm here typing this. And someone's being a little beezy. How annoying. And I've noticed something on the new AIM 6.1. YOU CAN'T WARN ANYONE! I remember how much fun warning people used to be. Okay haha, I don't feel much like typing in this right now, ttyl!

No comments:

©