Monday, June 30, 2008

Bad mood -___-'

Good afternoon! Hah. I'm not in a very good mood today, which sucks, cus usually I don't care about this kinda of stuff that's happening in my life right now. It sucks when someone you thought you knew wasn't the person you thought you knew when their true colors came out. They do sweet stuff and whatnot and then after they have you, they just change their whole character. They don't believe that they changed either. *Sigh. This sucks, but I can't complain since others in other third world countries are starving and whatnot to live for one night, we've got it made. Blaaaaah. I had an interesting MORNING. Woke up around 3AM to smoke, Derrick has the audacity to find out my number and call me, haha. I proceeded to sneak to my patio and smoke at 3AM. Haha, my alarm went off, I was so mad, I thought it was going to be silent, but who knew, an extremely loud noise came ringing from my phone. That sucked. I finished so I went back to bed, it was probably around 4 AM when I actually fell asleep, cus I had to do some thinking. Tomorrow is my first month anniversary, if you don't already know, don't ask. :) Supposedly to watch Wall-E or Wanted tomorrow, but I don't feel like going at this point. *sigh sigh, well I woke up at 9 BOOHOO! I was late to mathcamp. Sis waited for me for the first time at the 28 busstop. Well whatever, so the bus came we got on and left to math camp to teach our rowdy students. P.E. time for our kidds so blah blah. I just kept talking to Sis the whole time the whole day whatever.. Yay! Finally time to leave Sis & I went to the Library to check out some books. ;D I am not a nerd, I just like reading. I got some nice books, I should read them soon, since they're due in a month or so. Other than that, not much happened today. I am in a terrible mood, so sad. I guess that person doesn't care much either, sad. Whatever, I will not be bothered by this kind of stuff anymore, it was all my fault in the first place. *sigh, well continuing onto other news, there's this one person, who is EXTREMELY ANNOYING, I cannot begin to tell you how annoying he is. He is BEYOND ANNOYING, I wish he'd just fall off the face of the earth. But I could say that about multiple people. I'm so tired of fake, wannabes that like me. Seriously, get a life, build a bridge and get over it, I don't want to be part of your life, so stop trying. I absolutely hate it when guy try to act 'gangster', that's just a mask of insecurity and the biggest turn off. What's the point of you putting up this stupid front, when it's probably going to break down later. And I wish BOYS weren't so damn difficult, deep down, they're like GIRLS. "You don't care about me, why aren't you talking to me." If you wanna talk, CALL ME. It's so annoying, and now my blog doesn't make sense, ughhh. I'm so annoyed and irritated right now, it's not even funny. I'm gonna get on AIM a little bit later like after I eat dinner, I'll see if we're even going to stupid movies or something. Bye everyone! Maybe I'll update this later when I cool off some steam.

No comments:

©