Saturday, June 28, 2008

90's kid shows?!

Hello everyone! Today's June 28, 2008. I almost forgot to blog today! Well, I already talked about my night last night with church. Teehee. Well anyways, I didn't do much today, extremely boring. Woke up around 9:30AM, which I wish I hadn't. I had to vacuum the house and clean and whatnot. Dad and Grandma came home around 12. I was watching Jurassic Park. Hadn't watched that in a while. Then I continued to go and take a shower.. mm mm. Man was it cold today. Well I dried my hair and it was like around 3. I left the house to go to my Grandma's house and here I am typing this. I got to watch Jurassic Park 3. Wow, what is this Jurassic Park marathon? Sadly enough it wasn't.. I wikipedia'd Jurassic Park, man oh man. They're coming out with a Jurassic Park IV!!! I was surprised. Sam Neill is coming back on the scene as Dr. Alan Grant. Sucks they don't update us on what the kids from the first movie are doing like Tim and Lex and their grandfather John Hammond. I love Jurassic Park. They sure don't make movies like the 90's movies anymore. Which sucks, I'm a 90's baby. I miss those ugly graphic Sega dreamcasts, Nitendo 64's and whatnot. That was totally my era. "My Brother and Me", "Kablaam", and all those other Nickelodeon shows. Grrrrrr. I miss it. I wish they'd bring it back on for re-runs on shows that's on cable tv. Not satellite and whatnot. Grrrrr. Horrible. Haha, maybe JUSSST maybe I should delete Xanga, I mean.. I have blogger. Which is pretty much better than Xanga, I'd probably like Xanga more than blogger if they hadn't changed a whole bunch of stuff on it like how you can change their "THEMES" ugh so annoying, people that aren't accustomed to it have to go and try to figure out how to make everything look pretty and whatever. BS, really. Maybe I should, but then again I killed a bunch of time trying to figure out how to use the new themes. Ughh, hard decisions, hard decisions.. I wanna go shopping. I wanna buy a bunch of accessories. Man oh man. I need to go cash in my coins at coinstar! Haha. JK. Jeez I'm tired. I haven't napped at all today. Ouuuu, I did my little acne facial thing today, a little bit of olive oil and some sea salt to exfoliate the acne area. I recommend it to everyone. I don't suggest it on sensitive skin, since the sea salt may be too much of an exfoliate, and oh yeah, it's very rough on the skin. I like the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. Smells good and leaves the skin nice and soft. Haha. I so totally need to find something worthwhile to do during summer. I'm in need of a job as well. But no one will hire me! T___T how sad. Math Camp is keeping me busy for the morning until the afternoon but then I don't have anything else to do for the rest of the evening. *Sighhh... ttyl!

No comments:

©