Monday, January 11, 2010

Update!

Okay, so I've been kind of sick for almost a week now. I really despise being sick. My back aches, my head hurts, I'm congested, I feel like I'm not wearing clothes when I'm damn well wearing plenty to keep myself warm, etc. I HATE BEING SICK!

I was already sick the first week of summer, so why again?! I suppose I cannot hide from the massive amounts of germs that are spread around the house. My mom is sick, my dad is sick, my grandma was sick, both my sisters were sick and now of course... ME.

It's past the holidays but there's so many deals going on! I've been spending money like crazy. So it's time to save up again. Unfortunately I recently bought a pair of boots from gojane.com, check them out! After I saw xpinkx's blog, I was compelled to buy something similar. However, her Bebe thigh high boots cost $160, and I definitely was not about to put out that much money for a pair of boots. So, I opted for a $50 pair. I haven't gotten them yet, but I am excited! So maybe after a few more nice closet staples, I will save up my money.

I still have... a week of no school. So that is equivalent to one week of boredom! Have I mentioned I love shoes? -_____-' *SIGH...

No comments:

©