Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Years everyone!

Sorry, I was not able to post my last entry of 2009. However, 2009 was not a good year anywho.

I'm super glad it's a new year thus meaning I get to do a ton of new stuff. Still wondering what this year will have in store for me.

I've started my "Dear God" journal for my spiritual cleansing, but I must say, I don't feel like I used to feel when I went to church. I want to go back to church, just not the same one. I can't stand the fact that I'll be singing hymns and listening to the same message with hypocrites. But what can I do? It's not my church.

Oh yeah, I saw Melvin at the mall yesterday. >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgZ-gyIH44 He was walking by himself... maybe I should've said hi or something.

Don't know what else... but THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF 2010! <3

1 comment:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I'm looking for a church too. I found it hard to fit in... people at church aren't as nice as I thought. You'd think that it would be the one place where people are caring, trustful... but it totally isn't!

happy new year anyway~ we'll find one that we feel comfortable in.

©