Friday, October 10, 2008

Life is too short

Hi everyone. Again, another depressing day. I woke up around 830AM so I could take a shower and get ready for school. Haha, suckers, I got to sleep in today. So yeah, school was boring as always. *Sigh. I went to go visit a friend after school at the hospital. :/ We were about to walk into the room but Bryan called our names and told us we had to wait. Everyone already saw him. Victor was being a jerk and I teared up and everyone was in the waiting room. Victor tried to hug me but I told him to stop and I sounded like a man. LOL. Victor walked Jasper and me into his room and I cried before I even said "HI." Everyone that left was all red and teary and etc. He kept telling us it was gonna be alright and Victor kept saying that they're gunna go eat In -n- Out burger someday soon. *Sigh.. I feel so guilty... I had a hissy fit before I found out about his condition. And it shows, Life is too short. The good thing is its curable. I'm just praying for him. Out of all people... Never in my wildest dreams, would I think God would pick you. Stuff happens tho... stay strong.

*Sigh and that was my day. I walked home but whatever. I guess that's about it. Today was a really big life lesson to me. It just hit me. Life is too short. Don't ever take things for granted. Have as much fun as you can, because tomorrow isn't promised today. Don't let your present rob you of your future. Basically, life is too short. I've learned over and over again. It's too short to not have fun, too short to hold grudges, too short to be unhappy, too short to make the best of your life everyday and too short to not do what you want to do. "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND DON'T LET STUPID SH/T BRING YOU DOWN." Pursue whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

©