Friday, October 03, 2008

Macy's Passport

Hi everyone! I don't remember if I told you guys about the Macy's Passport thing. Most likely I did. Uhhh, well I have pics. I haven't been blogging lately. Sorry about that. I'm so caught up with senior year of high school, its flipping ridiculous. -_______________________-'. So so so so ridiculous. I was so stressed I started crying to my mom about a ton of stuff on my mind. Plus I need a job. Mina said I could take over for her on Sundays and get paid. Idk I guess I'll think about it. I'm so tiredddds. I get to take SATs tomorrow. -______-' Thanks for the calculator, Keean. Uhmmm, well Idk I guess that's it?

Oh plus I went to a play today. The hip hop version of Macbeth called "Mac B". It was pretty interesting. Tavarez kept taking pics of everyone. I missed out on Asian Club today, we need to talk about the stinking asian club tshirts and stuff tho. Jeez, uhhh. Idk what else. My group for econ class needs to think of what to sell with our business proposal and whatnot. I need to work hard. Damn. I have ACTs coming up in like 2 weeks as well. That's okay. I hope I do well on the SATs. I need to pray really hard. Well yeah, I guess that's about it. I'm not going to bible study tonight but I am going to church. :) So I guess that's about it.

No comments:

©