Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Curious Case of Bejamin Button

Xing Qi Liu De Shen Yi.mp3

IDK! I feel like watching it. :).. online. :x Haha, anyways...

I had work Tuesday and Wednesday, which was yesterday. I made $1 tip.. wow that was super lame. Idk, everything's been really slow lately, but I can't do anything about it. I changed the channel to CSI but Justin told me to change it. :[ "You can't watch anything really violent or really........ naked..." LOL. Had to be there moment. So bored at work, Luis called me ugly. D:<, lol. -______-' I went shopping before work yesterday too. Ugh, I spent like 100 bucks? Idk, somewhere around there or more. :[ Blehhh, I need to buy.. a cute long shirt too. WEEEE. What did I buy...? Hmm, I don't have pics up, maybe tomorrow, but.. I bought 3 pairs of shoes, a bag, and a dress. ^______^, so cute! Luis and Justin wants the dress, PERVERTIDOS! HAHA. :) I'm still really tired. No badminton practice today! Wheee, and we got the gym tomorrow. Whoot whoot, my feet hurt like a biatch today, ugh. I need to break them in, that's all. I would hope. I want to buy black boots with heels and a long white shirt and maybe a couple of hats. :) Shhhexxxxy. (; Well.. I don't know what else to blog about.. I want to watch "My Bloody Valentine"!!! Too much stuff is loading tho. :( The connection is super slow today. Idk why.. UGH! I used like 11,600 minutes this month! :X All unlimited tho! :D So I don't need to pay. Yay, I still need to get a phone for texting. And I need to renew my phone plan so I can get a freaking new cell phone! UGH, stupid ass Nokia, I hate it. February 3rd, 2009
Woke up around 8:30AM. Got dressed and went over to Grandma's. Uncle called so we went to the airport to pick him up. No school, so I went to Sunnyvale to visit Auntie, just got out of surgery, she didn't really want to talk to us or see us probably. :/ I wish her the best and praying for her speedy recovery. Went to the house and played with Kitsu and Avery for a while before leaving. Fell asleep in the car, it was hella hot! Ugh. Went to work for Mina, since she couldn't go. Worked, worked, worked. Walked to the bus stop to go home and Daddy called me to buy a pizza. Got a Chicken Supreme and went home. YUM YUM YUM.

February 4th, 2009
Happy birthday Victor!!! :) Hmmm, went shopping in Chinatown with Mina and bought hella stuff. Spent so much moneys! Grrr, but I got cute stuffs! :D But yeah, whatever. Bought that cute ass dress, but in purple the first time. I got the red shoes after the dress and we left Chinatown. Bussed all the way to Washington to pick up Amy from school. Mina & Amy went to Sunset and I went back to Chinatown to exchange the dress for the red one. I saw Keean on the bus, but we didn't say much, lol. Went to work right after and I was early! Yay!

I guess that's it. I'll put up pics tomorrow! Victor's thing on Saturday! Work on Sunday! Beeeesyy beeeeesy!

No comments:

©