Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello 2009.

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

Hi everyone! Happy new years btw! Missed the fireworks last night since I was too busy watching Slave Love. :) I don't really care, I've seen fireworks the last 2 years, a bunch of fun cheungrs. Lao niang eh! So far my new years has been pretty horrible. Except for the fact I got to see Olive Juice today and bitch to her about everything.

So I'll talk about my day before I start bitching.
Woke up around 9 AM today when I slept at around 1 AM this morning. 8 hours? I usually sleep more. So I wake up to the sound of my "father's" ugly voice. Screaming and whatnot. Couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul. Finally got up and decided to make some noodles and call Olive Juice's house. No one picked up the first time and then I called again and she said she was gone. 10:40 AM-ish, the doorbell rang and I went for the door. Talked to o.j. for a while and got dressed then left for Rite Aid and variety store. Bought some CG eyeliner! Yayyy, okay so there was nothing to buy at Variety store so we rode our bikes back home and I changed and then "parents" picked us up and dropped us off at Van Ness, like I couldn't have gone myself. Which leads to my annoyance of my "parents".

And a special shoutout to my "parents" who made it the worse new years of my entire LIFE! You've finally accomplished something mom and dad! Give yourself a great big pat on the back! But honestly, I love them. But when they start pulling stupid unnecessary stuff on me, I will explode. I haven't thrown a tantrum since March 2008, and "mother" thinks I'm impulsive and I always rush into things before thinking of the consequences. People have told me my temper has been getting better and better. I honestly truly do not understand why my "parents" can't see that. We're so close, but so far away, that these people can't even see that I have better judgement than they give me credit for. Hao shi wang...

I'm not about to go into too much detail over what happened, because in my opinion... IT DOESN'T REALLY FREAKIN' MATTER! So there really isn't anything to complain about.
I will say however.. I realized it was JANUARY.. 2009. 2009, EVERYONE!.. NO ONE IS REALLY GOING TO CHANGE. No matter how much they say they're going to change. It never really happens. And the fact that I realized it's a new year and people won't change just pissed me the hell off. "It's easier to say than to do."

Past is past right? So why is it that when people get into huge arguements they start bringing up the PAST. What's so special about the past, that you can't just shut the hell up and let go. Stop me if I'm being hypocritical. I know not everyone that stops by here to read my entry today is CHRISTIAN, however; you can read.. hopefully.. so here's the verse. 1 Corinthians 13:5 states, "5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs." [It meaning LOVE.] Not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. Interesting.. guess these idiots don't love me enough to not keep records of my wrong doings.

I will probably edit this later. Late!

No comments:

©