Tuesday, October 06, 2009

100th blog entry! Midterms and more.

This post is my 100th blog entry! Yay!!! Well, it's pretty hard to keep up with a blog when you have so much stuff going on. Blegh, but whatever, hopefully I'll be able to keep up and continue with intriguing/boring posts! ^^

Argh, my english midterm is tomorrow and I haven't even begun to start what I want to say in my in class essay about work. I suppose I'll do it later.

I woke up around 10AM and I went to shower and clean up my room because it got damn messy over the course of 2 days. Slipped in my contacts and put on my makeup to go out. I tried a different color than the normal brown eyeshadow. So I used purple and black. Prettttty colors!

BOTH OF WHICH I MUST POST A TUTORIAL ON YOUTUBE!

Anywho, honey picked me up at around 12PM-ish. We went to go eat brunch. We decided on some Thai food.

No pictures but good, missing the lime juice, though. Honey, got some yellow curry. BLEGH. I don't really like curry. Whatever!

So now I'm posting my 100th post. And watching The Mummy 3. Also watching honey play HON.

The Mummy 3 is a pretty crappy movie. Blegh, but something slightly entertaining. I should be doing homework. Maybe I'll finish the movie first.

I have to edit all the songs on my USB drive because there are a bunch of songs I don't want on there.

That's all! Later!

No comments:

©