Monday, October 19, 2009

Paranormal Activity plus more!

So, I haven't had any access to my computer in the last few days. BUSY BUSY!

Damn shitty weather today! Good day to stay home and blog! :)

On Friday, Honey and I went to UPS to get a package... car shocks... bleh. And he doesn't want to drive the car around anymore after this month so we went to go eat some dian xin. Supposed to be yums, right?

NO! This place was fucking nasty. I don't know what kind of crap they're trying to feed us! The chicken feet in black bean sauce DIDN'T TASTE LIKE CHICKEN FEET IN BLACK BEAN SAUCE!

Tasted like fucking Drunken chicken chicken feet. TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!?


The fried snack with dough over it was WAYYY too crispy, almost poked a hole in my mouth! Bleghhhs.

Anyways, we ate it all anyway. I'm not a big fan of shitty dim sum, haha. Plus, the owner of the place owns another place that actually DOES have good food...

I've been meaning to hang out with my girly Jennifer for the longest time and on Saturday, finally we did! After like a jabillion years later. We caught up and talked about everything, it was great! We made plans to go watch Paranormal Activity...

Paranormal Activity- 2009 horror film, which was released at a film festival. Claimed to be one of the scariest movies and you CANNOT SLEEP AFTER YOU'VE WATCHED IT.

I should've taken heed to this warning because I seriously COULD NOT GO TO SLEEP.

This movie was damn scary in the end but damn boring in the beginning. As filming begins the "paranormal activities" in the house begin to gradually get creepier and creepier.

[I started writing about what the movie was like, but then decided against it. Look it up on wikipedia!]

After the movie, Jennifer and I did some more talking at a local dessert cafe. YUMS! We both got a Super Deluxe and our server was very funny! HAHA.

I walked her to the bus stop and walked home myself STILL SPOOKED FROM THE MOVIE! I so wanted to cry. I slept with the light on that night and still is scared. The only reason this was scarier than any other movie was because you couldn't see the demon unlike other movies that are gory and disgusting, those don't really bother me.

For the ones that saw Paranormal Activity and are of Asian background and have seen scary Asian movies then you might not think it's scary. Why? Because Asian scary movies could be true! There's always an Asian girl with long black hair that doesn't talk and is totally PSYCHO!



Flower Lounge

Xiao Long Bao!

Zha Lerng!

EEK!

Super Deluxe!

Yums!

No comments:

©