Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

A big Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today! Today, I am grateful for my family, friends, a warm bed to sleep in and food to eat. Clothes to wear and cash to spend. Definitely grateful for my blog and my readers.

A lot of people in third world countries are starving, don't have clothes to wear, don't have to shoes to wear, no bed to sleep in and may even be an orphan. It is very unfortunate for them to be in the position they are in so all of us should count our blessings and be grateful every single day of our lives.

So anyways, I spent the day with my honey and then I'll be spending dinner with the family.

Spent the day with honey making meat lasagna... Whatever happened to us going vegetarian right? Haha. Will post pictures up later! :) Meat lasagna turned out pretty good. Honey didn't think so. Oh well! Apparently my baby cousin fell and is sleeping off the pain. She hurt her lip.. OUCH. At least no teeth fell out.

About to spend time with the family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and stay safe! Drink responsibly. ;)

1 comment:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Nice write up. american happy thanksgiving, mabel =D We canadians celebrated it already hehe. Did you eat turkey?

©