Monday, September 22, 2008

Christian Bale... <3

Hi everyone. I've been really busy these last few days or I was too lazy to even blog. But anyways, I got 5 movie tickets on Friday and my sister, my mom and I went to the theater to watch Righteous Kill. Yep, it was an okay movie. Twist at the end. So I guess my mom fell asleep during the movie so yeah. I watch The Dark Knight again.. IN IMAX. Sweet, it wasn't all that special anyways so whateversss. They only had it full screened at certain scenes of the movie. I thought it would be like full screen the WHOLE movie. So yeah, I spent all of the movie tickets. My sister and I left at around 5PM, and we got there hella early LIKE AN HOUR EARLY. Jeez, I was so mad, but not really so we just looked at books for like half and hour and then we went into the movie theater. Yup yup.

No comments:

©