Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Macy's Passport 2008

Hi everyone! So yeah, I didn't blog for... 2 days..ish. But I'm back on so read what I have to say! Whoohoo. So yesterday was MACY'S PASSPORT. If you guys don't know what it is here's a brief explanation: it's an event where a bunch of people buy tickets to watch a fashion show and play games and learn more about HIV/AIDs. Its a fun event, there's a bunch of food, etc. And then a few hours later you go into the place and there's a runway. It's freaking SWEET. I love Macy's Passport. I've been a Macy's Passport for the last 3 years. They've been getting cheap on the goody bags every year tho. That's fun. I had a fun experience. So Erika and me blew before we left on the bus and stuff and my ears kept popping. Haha, whatever, Mina came over finally and the bus like always is hella late. So everyone put their stuff in Ms. Van Dykes car or Ms. Mahnke's and we waited for the bus to come, and eventually it came and we all got on. I was lightweight unfocused. So lala, we got there and it was kinda boring all the games are lame and whatever, there was a really nice bag that you had to play games for money to buy. Ugh. :/ I didn't get to. But whatever, Erika, Giana, Tiffany, Jocelyn and me all waited for them to let us in the building where they were having the fashion show. Freaking sweeet. So we went in and waited for the longest time for everyone else to come in and take a seat. So yeah, we all got to our seats an Mina came a little later. I was so freaking excited. THE JABBAWOCKEEZ was going to be there.

No comments:

©